Our festival is filled with food, fun and families who can participate in the following:
Friday Night April 26
Location: Marilyn's Fire House Downtown Medford
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Music at 7:00pm by Sweet Corn, a local band co-sponsored by Friends of the Downtown, Marilyn and Maple Fest
- Free cheese curds and maple pepper bacon
- There will be a sandwich plate for sale and a variety of beverages.
- Door Prizes
Satuday April 27
- Pancake Breakfast: 7:00 AM - Noon
- Antique Tractor Display: All Day
- Sugar Shack Tours
- Taylor County Historical Museum: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Hidden Valley Rendezvous: presenting a story and demonstrating early American maple syrup making.
- Maple Syrup Judging Contest: Judging 10:00 AM, awards to follow judging
- Crafters & Vendors: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Download Exhibitor Application)
- Chain Saw Sculpture: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Food & Beverage Stands: All Day
- Music: Throughout the day
- Photo Contest
Proceeds go toward the many causes which the Lions / Lioness Clubs support; Local Community Projects, WI Lions Camp, Scholarships for local area high school youth, Vision Screening, Leader Dogs for the Blind, the Eye Bank and the Diabetes Foundation.